Circuit of Kerry 2018 – Sample Video & Stage Speed Traces.

Circuit of Kerry 2018.

Organising Club: Kerry Motor Club
Location: Tralee Co Kerry.
HQ & Sponsor & service Area: The Rose Hotel Tralee, Co Kerry.

Below is a short sample video along with our usual stage data samples.



 



Notes & DVD are now available mail order only. Telephone either (ROI) 048 9084411 or (NI) 028 90844111 or order online at RallyNews.net – Click Here

 

 

Moonraker Forestry 2018 – Sample Video & Stage Speed Traces.

Moonraker Forestry Rally 2018.

Organising Club: Munster Car Club
Location: Ballyvourney, Co Cork.
HQ & Sponsor Abbey Hotel Ballyvourney, Co Cork – Service -Ballyvourney, Co Cork

Below is a short sample video along with our usual stage data samples.



 



Notes & DVD are now available mail order only. Telephone either (ROI) 048 9084411 or (NI) 028 90844111 or order online at RallyNews.net – Click Here

Notes will only be available at signing on if ordered and paid for in advance.

 

Easter Stages 2018 – Sample Video & Stage Speed Traces.

The Easter Stages Rally 2017.

Organising Club: Ulster Automobile Club
Location: County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
HQ Dunadry Hotel, Service – Ballyclare Co Antrim.

Below is a short sample video along with our usual stage data samples.





Notes & DVD are now available mail order only. Telephone either (ROI) 048 9084411 or (NI) 028 90844111 or order online at RallyNews.net – Click Here

Notes will only be available at signing on if ordered and paid for in advance.

 

Border Counties Rally falls to Storm Emma and postpones BRC opener.

NCS Border Counties – Event Statement 2

Organisers of this year’s NCS Border Counties Rally regret to announce that due to the extreme conditions currently prevailing in the South of Scotland and Tweed Valley forests, they are unable to guarantee the safety of competitors, marshals, volunteers and officials, leaving no option but to postpone the event which was scheduled for the 10th March in Jedburgh.

The executive committee of the Hawick and Border Car Club and Whickham and District Motor Club organised event held an emergency meeting today (Friday 2nd March) to discuss the situation in the stages which have been subject to the unprecedented snowfall and ice which has covered the region in the past few days.

The current conditions have led to all local forestry operations being suspended and any snow plough access to the forests used would not be possible until the early part of next week.

With the set-up process usually commencing the weekend before the event, consisting of thousands of stakes, notices and tape being erected well in advance, organisers would also be unable to ensure the event meets the required safety standards.

Coupled with a significant number of local roads still closed, continuing drifting snow with a strong East wind and further snow forecast for Sunday (4th March), organisers could simply not guarantee the safety and welfare of set-up crews, let alone event participants and marshals, leaving no other option but to postpone the event.

Clerk of the Course Clayton Lackenby has not taken the decision lightly.

“The entire team have been working flat out to come up with a plan and numerous solutions to overcome the conditions in the area and quite simply this course of action to postpone is down to the safety of everyone involved in the event as this can never be compromised” he says.

“We are of course disappointed to have to make this decision but we felt it only fair to give everyone as much notice as possible due to the significant distances competitors and volunteers have to travel.

We would like to thank our sponsors NCS, local and regional councils and of course the championships for their ongoing support at this time”.

The Hawick and Border Car Club and Whickham and District Motor Club organised event was due to be the opening round of the Prestone MSA British Rally Championship and second round of the ARR Craib MSA Scottish Rally Championship and a round of the Motoscope Northern Historic Championship and the Border Rally Challenge.

All entrants will be contacted shortly regarding refunds of fees already paid.

Organisers will be in talks with the championships, sponsors and stakeholders to seek an alternative date for the event to run in 2018.